Fedora Magazine down again

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 12:16:20 UTC 2013

We wouldn't use all 16 gears all the time,if we make a scalable app, Openshift will scale new gears in our app as we need them (because of the load) and remove them when we don't need them. Anyway I think that asking from Openshift that, or if we can't "ask" it like you said, and see if we can have some bugdet for this(which doesn't make any sense for me, but anyway), it would be very easy to solve our problem permanently.

The only alternative I can think of is hosting it in our own servers... Thoughts?

-Zacharias