Fedora Videos Account

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 14:12:36 UTC 2013

I've set up a Vimeo account for us, and there is a YouTube one that I've
asked the owner of to share with us. If he doesn't get back to me in the
next day or two, we'll figure out a plan B for YouTube.

I'm in the process of getting the videos from FUDCon ready to go up, but
so far just this one is:
https://vimeo.com/58194612

Ruth