F18 - huge drop in user numbers

Mark Terranova Markdude at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 5 23:30:39 UTC 2013

However we choose to look at the numbers, reviews  and/or feedback----  our
peak was F14, IMHO. Many in FOSS have similar feelings/views.

I for one think we need to acknowledge this reality as a project, and aim
for a whole bunch of new awesomeness. We can do it, we are Fedora. Anaconda
will have the desired maturity, as well as other great features. Fedora has
had high and lowpoints- we learn tho, and we make it better.

Fedorans done give up, they just make it better :)

-MarkDude