Fedora Videos : Need Help

nitesh narayan lal niteshnarayan at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 18 05:53:15 UTC 2013

Hi,
I was preparing a document which is having the list of all videos websites
and videos  in the  form of following structure
----------Videos Website
          -----------Channels Related To Fedora
          -----------Videos Which can used under the name of Fedora and
                     doesn't have any issues
          -----------Videos related to Fedora but still need a green signal
                     from Fedora-legal team to avoid any future issues
I had started preparing this documentation with youtube .
But it might be hard for me alone to cover everything  so I was looking for
some helping hands .
In case you want to help please feel free to contact me via mail or on IRC
.
The aim of doing all this is to keep things sorted out for Fedora Videos at
the time of merging and placing all videos at one place .
Regards
Nitesh  Narayan Lal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan