Self Introduction : Navneet Singh

Navneet Singh navneetsingh0693 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:10:19 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

My name is Navneet Kumar Singh and I live in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India (GMT
+5:30). My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is "navneetsingh0693", and
my IRC nick is "ns0693".

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through Fedora wiki, and am
interested in joining because i want to spread knowledge about.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on!

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!

I hope to utilize my Leadership and communication skills in Fedora
Marketing.
When I'm not working on Fedora, I am second year under-graduating B.Tech
CSE student  at Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jodhpur,
Rajasthan, India.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are making its reach in
Local region, encourage students and people to contribute to Fedora  and
spread its use and knowledge of FOSS among every engineering student.

Please help me get started!