Fedora Magazine license

maiki maiki at interi.org
Wed Jan 9 00:50:53 UTC 2013

Leave it to a license discussion to bring me out of lurking...

I think CC-BY-SA is a great idea. That, or CC-BY. I am a fan of copyleft.

A related question, will the magazine require submitters to sign the
contributors agreement for Fedora? I don't know what is common practice,
but I would advise against that. We want to remove as much friction as
we can in the process, of course. ^_^

maiki