Mooooove your eyes over here: F18 release announcement. Translations feedback appreciated as well....

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 16:11:50 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Robyn Bergeron
<robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, I'll throw this out there as a proposal, and if any translators
> are reading this, it would be great to have your feedback: Would it be
> useful to provide a no-cow-jokes version, perhaps simply linked in a
> commented-out way in the section where translators will add their
> links to the translated documents so they actually see that a no-joke
> version exists?

I think this plan completely makes sense. I tried to think about how
we could render the current version it in Italian and failed :)

BTW, if you want feedback from more translators, maybe it is better if
you address the same request to the trans list

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu