Fedora Project page on FB

William Moreno williamjmorenor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:14:45 UTC 2013

+1

I am the owner of the Fedora Nicaragua Facebook page (facebook.com/fedorani)
and we have also fans pages in G+, Twitter and Identica.

Fans pages are a great way to keep people interested in fedora, if you like
and can help updating the page.

Regards

William Moreno

2013/1/30 Jiri Eischmann <eischmann at redhat.com>

> Hi,
> we still don't have an official page on Facebook. I spoke with the guy
> who owns the most popular Fedora page, he is a redhatter, but he doesn't
> post news very frequently and doesn't seem to be willing to hand over
> the page to someone else.
> That's why I'd like to create a completely new official page that we
> would build from the scratch. It will take more time to get a
> significant number of followers, but I think it's the cleanest and
> easiest way.
> If there are no other plans already in the works or no one objects I'll
> create the page and be maintaining it (I'll post there pretty much what
> I post on G+) until some other volunteer steps into it.
>
> Jiri

William Moreno Reyes
http://about.me/williamjmorenor