ask.fedoraproject user looking for a teddy bear...

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 21:20:17 UTC 2013

AFAIK there is no way. At least in EMEA. That's something we've been
dealing with for a long time. Red Hat is not very willing to sell such
stuff, and well, it's right, because it's not our business, but AFAIK
it's difficult and even impossible to grand someone a right to sell
Fedora-branded stuff. Unfortunately, because some stuff is too expensive
to just give away (hoodies, jackets,...) and people want it even if they
have to pay for it.

Jiri