Promotional material for Fedora 19

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 04:24:44 UTC 2013

Hi Marcel,

On Tue, 2013-07-02 at 16:27 -0300, Marcel Ribeiro Dantas wrote:
> Is there already promotional material for Fedora 19?
> I'd like to show a promotional video plus print some material if
> there's any available.

Nitesh is working on a release video, but I don't think it's finished
yet. Nitesh, is there a time frame on when this video will be usable?
(Ideally, we need to have this stuff up before the release)

Zoltan was working on a release flyer. I'm not sure of it's current
status. I think he had sent it to tatica for review recently. Zoltan,
and updates? Is the flyer in a usable state yet?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!