[Event] Happy birthday : 10 years for Fedora Project ?

Charles-Antoine Couret renault at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 4 06:34:03 UTC 2013

2013/7/3 Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at redhat.com>:
> I think it's a great idea. In fact, we had discussed doing this before, but it could really use someone to lead the effort and make sure it all happens. (Are you volunteering? :-)) We could easily get quite a few of them on video at Flock and do more by email.

Yes, I can lead this project. No problem. ;)
But I can't realize video interview because my speaking English is
very bad (with the listenning...)

> Here's one page where the organization began:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/ContributorsInterviews

Do you want I transfer this page in my personnal page ? If you prefer. ;)

> While we're reviving the topic, we agreed to more or less call "November" the anniversary based on this:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2003-November/msg00000.html
>

> Since the precise date and at what point you start measuring (announcement of the Fedora Project, release of FC1, etc.) were debatable.

Yes I know that (the 20th birthday of Linux had the same problem).
But in November, it's the 20th version, a important step ! It's symbolic.

Thanks.
Regards.

Charles-Antoine Couret - Renault