[Ambassadors] T-shirts for F19 contributors - volunteers wanted

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 10:49:47 UTC 2013

Truong Anh. Tuan píše v Út 18. 06. 2013 v 12:57 +0700:
> [...]

Well, if we have t-shirts left, then we can send more for one release
party. But I think other teams should get the opportunity to reward
their contributors before we give more to ambassadors.

BTW there must have been some misunderstanding because I've received
several private emails asking for t-shirts and providing addresses. I
was not asking for that. I was asking for volunteers who would work with
other teams in Fedora to set some criteria and identify people, who will
get one of those t-shirts, and collect their addresses.
So far, there has been only one criteria set: who organizes a registered
release party will get a t-shirt.
Until someone steps into it and do the job, it doesn't make sense to
send me any addresses. As I said, I don't have time to collect them
individually.

Jiri