4F flyer SVG source - new colored one

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:53:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have played with colors, and I thought I can make an new and
beautiful 4F template, that only needs print and run to event. What I
have done, is I have taken the template of Ade Malsasa Akbar, and
completely reworked. I have little bit re-thinked, and tried to see as
a brand new tri-folder flyer.
I tried to keep it simple, but I have stucked, as I don't know what to
put onto the backside of the paper. Perhaps, this is something that
can be a new flyer for ambassadors, but needs to be finished - maybe
someone who would like to pick up - here you go, you can take it. I
still wearing training wheels for inkscape, but I think this can be a
completely fresh air.

HTH,

Zoltan

PS: If you have opinion, don't hold it back, I would like to drop the
training wheels as soon as possible.

--
PGP:  06853DF7