Self-Introduction: Zacharias Mitzelos

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 20:10:57 UTC 2013

Hi, my name is Zacharias Mitzelos and I live in Athens, Greece.  My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is Mitzie, and my IRC nick is Mitzie as well.

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through the wiki, and I am interested in joining because I was always interested in "Spreading the Love" of the Fedora Project.
Being an active user of Fedora since my 13.
I've worked on open source in the past.  Some of the projects
I've worked on, or communities I've been involved with, include: The Tor Project and Gnome as a translator in Greek.
This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!
I was interested in joining the Marketing Team a long time ago. Although I am interested in joining the Ambassadors team as well some time.
I don't have any specific Marketing skills i hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing. I just want to help spread the Love! As I mentioned above, I was only contributing in Projects as a translator. So I hope you can help me get in the right way!

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am studying at school. I am going in Senior High School, and I will graduate next year.
So hope to see you everyone in tomorrow's meeting. Probably this is a bad time I am signing up,(due to the F19 release) but I will try to catch up with the work you have done.
Please help me get started!

Zacharias Mitzelos