F19 Video Final Review

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 30 13:20:56 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 08:57:09AM -0400, Ruth Suehle wrote:
> I still would prefer we avoid the weird Star Wars mixed metaphor with the
> person in IRC hunting the cat... there's a lot going on here. I'm also not
> certain Robyn would be all that excited about being Princess Robyn. We
> definitely can't say "Red Heat fighters."

On that same page, it appears that there's some bit about 'rebel
contributors' who apparently tried to steal Fedora's plans and put bugs in
the kernel. I know it's meant to be funny, but I don't think we should
promote a story of _internal_ conflict. If it's going to go with the Star
Wars theme, we should all be the "rebels" together.

There are also a lot of grammar and language errors. I know that we have a
global contributor base and English isn't everyone's first language, but for
an official video, we should make sure it is polished.