[Ambassadors] Volunteer required: Marketing Flyer for F19

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon May 20 09:39:11 UTC 2013

Hi Zoltan!

On Mon, 2013-05-20 at 09:02 +0200, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> I'd like to take it, and also I'd like to provide an one page release
> note either. I only request review by someone, and proofreading.

That's great. I can review and proofread it for you. No problems there.
The marketing team will also be pretty happy to give you feedback :)

> If possible - then I'd like to do an F19 release video too. We know
> that tons of cats video are available on youtube, and in other sources
> - can we begin something that no one has made it before?
>
> Maybe something like this as concept? Maybe searching for a lost cat?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZrf0PbAGSk

That's a great idea. Nitesh (cc'd) is the fedora video person. He also
happens to be a designer! Nitesh, what do you think about an awesome
release video?

I'm sure the folks at the design team will also have a whole lot of
inputs/ideas for the fedora video. Maybe discuss a concept with them?

Thanks for taking this up Zoltan. Please ping me if you need any help.

CC'ing the ambassadors/mktg lists so folks know that you're working on
this.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,