Access to create content on fedoramagazine.org

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:05:43 UTC 2013

On 11/1/2013 5:57 PM, Scott Dowdle wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> A fellow Fedora user in Montana (Pete Travis aka randomuser on IRC) asked me to post an interview I did with Máirín Duffy on the Fedora Magazine site (fedoramagazine.org).
>
> I figured out how to get an account on the system and have access to my profile... but that's about it.
>
> How do I gain the ability to create content on the site?
>
> The content I want to repost is available here:
>
> Interview: The Fedora Project's Máirín Duffy
> http://www.montanalinux.org/interview-mairin-duffy-oct2013.html
>
> If the managers of fedoramagazine.org prefer to do all of the posting, you have my permission to use the content I just referred to... as well as any other appropriate content I come up with in the future.  I occasionally write Fedora-related articles and general Linux items... a subset of which might be relevant to fedoramagazine.org if you'll have them.
>
> Thanks,
Hey Scott,

I updated your account to have all the access you need to publish your
post! Feel free to add any other appropriate content in the future as
you mentioned. But please at first refer to this link for more info:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine/Howtopost. Feel free to ping me
if you need any help ;)

Warm Regards,
Zacharias