A story worth publishing? Paul Frields returns to Fedora as the "Fedora Engineering Manager"

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 06:58:05 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

I would suggest adding a new category 'interviews' on the magazine and add it in our main menu as well.

Thoughts/flames?

Zacharias

Subject: Re: A story worth publishing? Paul Frields returns to Fedora as the	"Fedora Engineering Manager"
From: sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
To: marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 15:23:46 +1100

On Fri, 2013-11-01 at 06:29 -0700, Chris A. Roberts wrote:
> Ankur,
>

> +1 I think this would be an awesome post for the Magazine :) Do you
> have an account on the site?

I've logged in using Fedora OpenID but never attempted to publish
anything. I'm happy to just send stuff to the list that folks can
proofread and post when they have the cycles :)
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!