Blog Posts for Magazine

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Mon Nov 4 17:54:48 UTC 2013

http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2013/10/30/fedora-server-working-group-initial-meeting-minutes/

http://leamasblog.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/getting-spotify-and-skype-into-fedora/

> > http://threebean.org/blog/new-badges-release-oct-25
> >
> > http://affix.me/index.php/2013/10/25/fedora-at-linuxcon-europe-2013/
> >
> > The second link had information I thought would be useful for a
> > general user (especially spotify), but I wasn't sure about the
> > principle of promoting packages and tutorials for things Fedora won't
> > package itself. I thought the other three were solid candidates as
> > well.
> >
> > Any thoughts?
> >
> > // Roshi
>
> So, judging from the response - trying to get permission to run all of
> those posts (except the skype/spotify post) is the next step? If
> there's no reservations I'll shoot off some emails to the respective
> authors.
>
> // Mike
>
> PS - I'll also write up something for the wiki about this 'process'
> that we can all edit and work with from here on out regarding pulling
> posts.
>
> --

Could this request to the blogger also ask them to log in using their FAS
ID and at least begin the posting? I think it would be best to have the
attribution block at the bottom of the post cite the actual author instead
of citing the one who cooked up the copypasta. Or, could this be achieved
in some other way?

--Pete