Do we have control of "Fedora Desktops" on Facebook?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 10:30:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

I noticed this Fedora Desktops[1] account on facebook today. Is it one
of us that has the credentials to this? It doesn't look like the desktop
SIG (now the workstation WG) has put it up.

I think we'd prefer one central account that we can disperse information
on rather than small ad-hoc accounts? I'm also wondering if there's any
guideline on people starting accounts like "Fedora XXXX": do they have
to take permission from the board or something, or can anyone just open
up an account? I know websites need permission. What about social
networks? They're using the Fedora trademark, aren't they?

[1] https://www.facebook.com/fedora.desktops/about
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,