New theme for the Magazine

Chris A. Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Mon Nov 25 16:49:47 UTC 2013

Ryan,

This partly has to do with the plugins I was testing, I will go through and remove the ones I was trying that are system heavy that are not being used anymore. I will also check out the w3 performance plugin to make sure its doing it job ok, because its throwing up warnings when I login to the site.

- Chris Roberts