Magazine site issues

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:20:01 UTC 2013

On 10/7/2013 9:56 AM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Sun, 2013-10-06 at 11:45 -0700, Chris A. Roberts wrote:
>> I am asking that we keep Jetpack turned off until we get more ram/hdd
>> space to prevent further outages.
> Makes sense. It's a good plugin since it makes it easy to share to
> social networks etc., but you can't share if the site doesn't come up.
>
> +1

We have uninstalled the plugin for now. The magazine keeps going in
White Screen of Death, and we can't restart it  from logging in the
Openshift account, we have to do it manually with ssh access. Now, we
can't "revive" it, it is down as we speak.  JZB we need those resources
as soon as possible!

Zacharias