Today's meeting

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 17:58:26 UTC 2013

My day's getting busy, and I may miss the meeting in an hour. If so, here's what I had to talk about, which largely has already been covered on-list:

- The cloud brochures are finished and on their way to LinuxCon Europe:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Cloud_brochure

- The YouTube channel at youtube.com/fedoraproject has been reclaimed, and nitesh has volunteered to move the Flock videos over. I do think now we need to talk more about our video strategy and standards for video rather than upload anything and everything. (If you're on the video team list, I sent a message there to this effect last week.)