RFC: Initial text for users' flyer

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 14:20:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 08:45:16PM +1100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Would someone please have a few minutes to review the initial text that
> I've drafted for the users' flyer?
> https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/139
>
> The git repository is here:
> https://github.com/sanjayankur31/fedora-release-flyer-users/tree/devel/src

Note this is non-obvious in the Trac ticket. It points to the master
branch and that only has a LICENSE and README.

> (I decided to throw it on github so any one can fork it and add/remove
> stuff)

Probably better to do this on the wiki, IMHO. Not everyone on the
Marketing team is going to have a GitHub account, and may not be
comfortable using git. Can we do this on the wiki?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat