Self Introduction: Mike Ruckman

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 10 21:32:50 UTC 2013

Hello Marketing! My name is Mike Ruckman and I've been working on QA
for a bit now. One of the things I'm hoping to do is help spread the
word about Fedora's QA activities (as well as Fedora as a whole) and
thought helping out with the marketing end of things would be
beneficial.

I'm familiar with marketing and pretend to be a wordsmith in my free
time. Per talks in IRC I'll be posting some to the Magazine. I'll be
watching this list and piping up during meetings on IRC. I look forward
to working with you all!

// Roshi
irc: roshi | blog: roshi.fedorapeople.org