Fedora 20 Beta Release Announcement Draft

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Oct 17 10:38:28 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> Hi all,
>
> We're coming up on the delivery date for the beta release announcement,
> so I've taken the liberty of getting started on that.
>
> You'll find the draft here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F20_Beta_release_announcement
>
> If it looks eerily similar to the alpha announcement, that's because it
> (mostly) is. Next steps are to go through and see what's been completed
> between the alpha and beta stages, and add/remove things as necessary to
> ensure that this hits the most important points for the beta.

Awesome, thank you for taking care of release announcements, it's definitely
better when we don't have to write one day after release :).

I'm definitely going to help you with review of the final list, for your
inspiration, you can use http://bit.ly/GZqiNR - ON_QA can be considered
as completed by Change owners (but still, it could be reverted before
final but that's the know risk and pretty limited). MODIFIED - some just
miss update (will follow up with owners), some could be rough but
deliverable. ASSIGNED - better not to mention them :)

Jaroslav