Regrets for today's meeting

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 15:03:51 UTC 2013

Hi all,

In Edinburgh this week, attending LinuxCon + CloudOpen, which means lots
of busy plus a different time zone - so I won't be able to make this
week's meeting.

The major items I have on my agenda (unless I am forgetting) are:

- Beta announcement draft: I will try to finish up my edits on this by
  tomorrow morning, my time. Please look at the link I shared earlier on
  the wiki and add/make corrections, suggest new items, etc. Let's make
  the announcement live up to the release!

- Upgrade for Fedora Magazine: I should have time to tend to this next
  week, and will send an upgrade plan to the list. Apologies for the
  delay.

- 10th anniversary stuff: We need to have a good announcement to send
  out for this, and I'm finishing the FPL retrospective for publication
  November 6th.

Also curious how folks feel about the current magazine "schedule" and
amount/quality of items we're publishing. That could probably be a
separate thread not restricted to the meeting...

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat