Magazine meeting posts

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Mon Oct 21 21:28:57 UTC 2013

On Oct 21, 2013 2:01 PM, "Chris A. Roberts" <croberts at cintrixhosting.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> In today's meeting we talked about changing how we do meetings from just
posting the minutes to the site, to doing a weekly recap. Nirik came up
with this awesome suggestion and I +1 it. My thoughts are someone can come
in and get a better idea of what has happened that week in just one spot
rather than sort through all the meeting notes.

> Thoughts or flames?
>
> Chris Roberts
> Fedora Marketing/Websites/Videos/Infrastructure Team
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Chrisroberts

I think a curated synopsis is a bunch better idea.  There's already a
meeting-minutes list and archive for those that want to slog through it
all, and frankly, posting the raw logs gives the impression of favoring
quantity of content over polish.

Of course, I say this as someone that probably doesn't have a lot of time
for the effort.  I can come up with the copy for meetings I run, I suppose.

--Pete