Magazine meeting posts

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Oct 22 08:42:51 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 01:01:49PM -0700, Chris A. Roberts wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> In today's meeting we talked about changing how we do meetings from just
> posting the minutes to the site, to doing a weekly recap. Nirik came up with
> this awesome suggestion and I +1 it. My thoughts are someone can come in and
> get a better idea of what has happened that week in just one spot rather than
> sort through all the meeting notes.
>
> Thoughts or flames?

Any chance we can get meeting chairs to write a one or two-graf summary
of the meetings they run? That would be the best way to handle it. I
agree that it's a big undertaking to try to go through all the
logs/minutes and write summaries, especially for meetings that the
writer didn't attend.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat