Self-Introduction: Germano

Germano Massullo germano.massullo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 22:52:16 UTC 2013

Hi, my name is Germano and I live in Italy. My FAS username is germano.

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through Fedora project
website, and am interested in joining because I already promote Fedora
in my city, in many different ways.

Other FOSS projects I am involved on: OpenStreetMap, BOINC.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are: maximize Fedora
userbase by introducing people that are not using a FOSS operating
system and helping finding new contributors for Fedora project.

Best regards