Posts fron the Planet to the Magazine

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 21:45:01 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:01:57PM +0200, Zacharias Mitzelos wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> On the Monday's meeting[1] we discussed about creating a new category and
> adding it in the main menu of the Fedora Magazine. In this new category we can
> choose every week an article from Fedora Planet, and publish it in the magazine
> as well. Roshi stepped forward on this, and said he can choose articles from
> the planet
>
> Thoughts/flames?

Don't forget comments. ;-)

Quick thought: Do we have permission to republish material that appears
on the Planet to the magazine? Skimming the Planet Howto I don't see
that we grant permission for forklifting materials from our blog to
another publication. It may seem like a triviality/formality, but it's
possible that we'd annoy a contributor if we post something on the
magazine without asking first.

So, we plan to ask first, right?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat