Posts from the Planet to the Magazine

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 30 12:49:37 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 01:31:23AM -0500, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Not sure voting is necessary - if someone is taking point on this, we
> should empower them to run with it, IMHO. (And if there's 2+ excellent
> posts, why limit things? Re-running all of Planet would be excessive,
> but if we find N+1 great posts in a week and the authors are OK with
> reposts, then cool by me.)

Honestly, I don't think it'd hurt to rerun all of the
directly-Fedora-relevant content from the planet. Possibly this could even
be done automatically for people who agree to it and who agree to follow
certain rules? I stopped following it regularly because of the amount of
non-Fedora content, which is kind of a shame because there _is_ a lot of
great Fedora activity that I'm missing.