YouTube credentials and the Ask Fedora video

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 02:43:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

Would anyone know the credentials for the Fedora youtube account, if we
have one?

Tatica made us an *awesome* video for Ask Fedora[1]. I'd like this
uploaded to the youtube channel. Nitesh has the credentials for the
vimeo account and will upload it there.

Could a post on this video also be put on the magazine once it's put up
on vimeo/youtube? Archive.org lets you embed, but it's painfully slow
for some reason, so we don't want to spread the word on the video until
we have it uploaded on other sites too.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/askfedora-videos
--
Thanks,