10th Anniversary Magazine Content

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Sep 4 18:50:29 UTC 2013

We've had a number of conversations floating around about this, but I
wanted to start putting things on "paper" (so to speak) and get things
moving. We don't have a lot of time until Sept. 22 is upon us!

So, I've started a wiki page for the Magazine, and also put in
some suggested topics for the 10th anniversary here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine

This is brainstorming, though - not written in stone. I am committing to
doing the first piece for September, though, since we're on a tight
deadline. If there are any objections, please speak now!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat