Fedora 20 Marketing Tasks

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Sep 5 09:42:40 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 02:09:14AM -0400, Chris Roberts wrote:
> I can help with the Firefox bookmarks, do we have a repo where these are
> located? I am going to also help out with the History of Fedora. Mitzie
> said he was going to help with one of the talking points as well. For my
> tasks I am going to make trac tickets so that way everyone can keep up
> to date on my progress of my items. I am starting to create them for
> my action items in meetings as well.  I like that video for the FPL
> retrospective BTW.

Here's the SOP on bookmarks:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_bookmarks_SOP

It seems to be more or less up-to-date, though it's been a while since
the page was edited. Not sure if anything has changed since it was last
touched. (Looks like Mel was the last to edit it, back in April 2010.)

Will take a look at the video, and will probably embed that in the final
article.

Thanks for jumping on the bookmarks and history article. Please let me
know if you need any help.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat