10th Anniversary of the Fedora Project

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 12:20:43 UTC 2013

I have a few ideas on data- I've seen most of the info over and over and
over :)

I like this idea a lot - I think we could probably do something that would
be awesome to the point of people wanting to print it out and frame it :)

Do you want to break this idea out into a separate mailing list thread so
it doesn't get lost? I've got a couple of things I can share just in the
way of "how to make awesome infographics" as well as data points. I don't
know that total # of versions/commits is going to work as sanely as it
would for other (smaller, more self-contained) projects, but I think there
are plenty of other data points to make use of.

-robyn