Fedora Fliers

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu Sep 5 16:40:56 UTC 2013

Jiri Eischmann píše v St 17. 07. 2013 v 16:58 +0200:
> Hi,
> I've decided to organize production of Fedora fliers for specific target
> groups because that's something I'd like to have for events at least in
> EMEA.
>
> I've already spoken with Matt Miller about a "Fedora in the cloud" flier
> and he promised he would help me create the content.
> I'm also thinking about other fliers:
> Fedora for developers
> Ruby on Fedora
> Python on Fedora
>
> The fliers shouldn't be overly informative. They should simply convey
> several clear points why the target group should use Fedora and what
> benefits Fedora can offer them. And a link to somewhere they can find
> more information, download Fedora.
>
> I think it's a kind of project that is much more effective to do in
> person, so it would IMHO be a great idea for a Flock session where
> developers from respective fields, designers, and people involved in
> Fedora marketing can sit down and come up with something useful.
> Anyone is going to Flock and would be willing to participate in such a
> session?

I'd like to ask about the fliers again.
I know we discussed it at Flock and the tasks were assigned to several
people. But I'm not sure if we set some deadline for it.
I really need fliers for LinuxCon Europe, especially cloud, server,
virtualization topics because the event is very enterprise oriented.
Do you think we can get them done in the marketing team by LinuxCon
Europe (the end of October) or should I work on some alternative
solution? I'm of course willing to help people with the tasks to finish
it before LinuxCon.

Jiri