Fedora Fliers

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Sep 6 17:40:16 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 12:18:03PM -0400, Ruth Suehle wrote:

> > Actually, it'd be wonderful if we had a template (maybe we do already?)
> > that that we could fit text into.
>
> We essentially do--I repurposed the one from when they were for
> photographers, musicians, etc. to the one we did for PyCon about
> Python. It's easy to drop in the content once we do. I have it on the
> wiki, but I'm at OHS right now dashing off emails, so if you don't see
> it, I'll point to it when I'm more really-online. :-)

These?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_Fedora_flyer

The file for the top one seems to have gone missing, but others are on
the wiki.

I really like the "Landscape German" one (A5, what looks to be a
four-page layout when printed), but would like to cut that down to a
2-pager and have a variant for U.S. Letter.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat