Rough Cut Talking Points, Alpha Release Announcement

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 17:37:32 UTC 2013

Howdy all!

I have a rough cut of the alpha release announcement and talking points
for Fedora 20. Please go over these for errors, etc., and also feel free
to suggest different angles/themes for the release.

I've emphasized for this release so far:

- 10th anniversary
- Maturing technologies/refining Fedora (I think this will be especially
  important going into F21 assuming the "rings" proposal continues.)
- Cloud/Virtualization improvements
- Developer goodness

I think as we get closer to the final release and have final GNOME, etc.
we will have more of the end user story.

Talking Points:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_20_talking_points
Alpha Release Announcement:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F20_Alpha_release_announcement

Thoughts, comments, flames?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat