Rough Cut Talking Points, Alpha Release Announcement

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 19:27:57 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 03:25:13PM -0400, Ruth Suehle wrote:
> I like your category sorting and getting the 10th anniversary talk
> going. I wonder if it's a getting little long for the alpha announcement?

Maybe? I won't be at all offended if we decide to trim a few sections.
Maturity, for instance, might wait until the final announcement.

We could also use more info on spins here, I think - not sure of the
state of the majority of spins yet.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat