Fedora Infrastructure Video Published

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 00:40:37 UTC 2013

Hello there,

Why isn't it an Youtube channel?
How was this decision taken?

One can only watch videos in Vimeo with proprietary software.
In Youtube, I can watch any video by using simply Free Software such as GNU
Flash (Gnash).

Best regards,

2013/9/22 Eduardo Mayorga Téllez <mayorgalinux at fedoraproject.org>

> On 21/09/13 00:52, nitesh narayan lal wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> So finally Fedora Infrastructure Videos are ready and published and
>> credit goes to Ralph Bean, Attila Ökrös & Tatica.
>> Videos are available on vimeo Fedoraproject <http://vimeo.com/**
>> fedoraproject <http://vimeo.com/fedoraproject>> channel .
>> Fedora InfraGeneric <http://vimeo.com/74938318>
>> Fedora InfraApps <http://vimeo.com/75025897>
>> Fedora Videos might be growing slower but its growing strongly.
>> It would be great if we can have more videos like this for other teams as
>> that
>> would help the new comers and users to understand things easily and
>> quickly.
>> So what are you waiting for, lets make your own team video now.
>>
> I think it would be great if we localize the videos adding .srt subtitles
> for other languages. I wonder if Vimeo does support it.

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,
Biomedical Engineering Researcher at LAIS
Laboratory for Technological Innovation in Healthcare (LAIS-HUOL)

http://mribeirodantas.fedorapeople.org
mribeirodantas at fedoraproject.org
mribeirodantas at lais.huol.ufrn.br

GNU/Linux User nro. #440985