Fedora Infrastructure Video Published

Chris Roberts Croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Mon Sep 23 01:03:40 UTC 2013

These have been added to the video section on the Fedora Magazine. I
have also added the join Fedora video as well. Nitesh also brought up he
has a lot of videos that are on Youtube that he has created. He is
working on getting them into categories, I think it would be awesome to
get them on the magazine site as well once he finishes.

- Chris Roberts