F20 Alpha announcement & release notes

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Sep 23 14:28:08 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 09:39:56AM -0400, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> > One question - how do we want to reference Changes? When it's clear we talk
> > about Changes (reference to ChangeSet), we should use it but we also talk a
> > lot
> > about features in the text...
>
> I think we should be non-dogmatic. Call it a "change" if it really seems
> like a behavior change in some way, and a "feature" if it's something new.

Well, it's what FESCo asked for to be more dogmatic :). The only thing I'd like
to avoid is more confusion when we have. I think current version makes sense.
Also I remember marketing team was talking about "shines". But yeah, I'm
silent now :).

Btw., could you please take a look on the sendmail/rsyslog section to clarify
it a bit more - randomuser raised that question how clear/correct it is on
docs meeting.

Jaroslav