F20 Alpha announcement & release notes

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Mon Sep 23 14:46:11 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I think using the word Features is largely okay. Changes can be features or just changes; it's a feature simply by virtue of the fact that we are choosing to feature that information in the release announcement :)

If there are just straight-up changes we are highlighting for some purpose (because it's really important to point out but not necessarily exciting marketing-ish things) then those are usually captured somewhere anyhow.

Thoughts?

> Otherwise I think it looks good, thanks a lot. Formatting for email is still
> needed, Robyn usually does it.

Yup, I was going to show jzb how to do this while we were at linuxcon, but I can totally explain it to him today (it's pretty straightforward).