F20 Alpha announcement & release notes

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Mon Sep 23 14:53:15 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 10:28:08AM -0400, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> Well, it's what FESCo asked for to be more dogmatic :). The only thing I'd like
> to avoid is more confusion when we have. I think current version makes sense.
> Also I remember marketing team was talking about "shines". But yeah, I'm
> silent now :).

Sorry, "shines"? Can you clarify that?

For the alpha release, I took a pretty dry/straightforward approach for
the most part because the alpha audience is smaller and a little more
technical (I think) than the audience for the final announcement.

> Btw., could you please take a look on the sendmail/rsyslog section to clarify
> it a bit more - randomuser raised that question how clear/correct it is on
> docs meeting.

Happy to take corrections if needed.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat