Fedora Infrastructure Video Published

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Sep 23 16:36:15 UTC 2013

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:28:07 -0400
"Chris Roberts" <Croberts at cintrixhosting.com> wrote:

> Kevin,
>
> The ones Ralph made are in ogv format, I am not sure about the ones
> on Youtube or Vimeo. It would be awesome if we could get a repo or
> storage area setup in Fedora Infrastructure so we can have these
> local to the Fedora project as well.

Well, we could do two things here:

1. Just setup a 'group' space on fedorapeople.
So, it would be under: http://fedorapeople.org/groups/
There's no quota there, and anyone with fedorapeople or a video group
access could arrange things. There's no backups of this space
currently.

2. Setup some space on mirrors. This would need to be more restricted
to just a small few people to upload to, it would be mirrored and
backed up. It would be under our alt content:
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/

Thoughts?

> - Chris Roberts

kevin