Expounding meeting minutes

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Tue Sep 24 12:34:44 UTC 2013

Mitzie and myself could do the marketing meetings. I also am part of infrastructure so I could do a post on their meetings as well. >>> Gabriele Trombini <mailga at fedoraonline.it> 09/24/13 8:10 AM >>>Hi,as jzb said, it would be nice if someone could briefly expound the topics of the minutes of each Fedora meeting held in order to make understand to the people if they are interested (or not) without reading the logs.A sort of meeting recap.I took a look to the meeting minutes ML, and I see this:- QA- FAmNA- FESCo- ARM- EMEA- Infrastructure- Chinese- APAC- Docs- SIG- FAmSCo- Marketing- LATAM- FPC- Blocker Bugs- Board- Kernel- Fedora-Fr- IRC Support SIG- Release ReadinessMy thought is that, in the beginning, we should choose the relevant ones and do it by ourself. In this direction I could report EMEA and FAmSCo, because are the ones I follow.In the future we must involve more people but should choose how as well; we don't have to make people busier than they are now.Gabri-- marketing mailing listmarketing at lists.fedoraproject.orghttps://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing