Expounding meeting minutes

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:19:08 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 14:10 +0200, Gabriele Trombini wrote:
> as jzb said, it would be nice if someone could briefly expound the
> topics of the minutes of each Fedora meeting held in order to make
> understand to the people if they are interested (or not) without
> reading
> the logs.

Could you please provide a link to where this was discussed? I seem to
have missed the mail :/

Aren't meeting minutes enough? They're concise and highlight any thing
of importance in the meeting, assuming that the participants used their
zodbot tools well.

Could you give an example of what you intend, for example with the
latest marketing team meeting logs?

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-09-23/fedora-meeting.2013-09-23-19.01.txt

At the moment, I find minutes enough. A quick glance tells me what went
on in the meeting and if I need to look at the detailed logs :)
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!