Expounding meeting minutes

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 14:07:53 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:19:08PM +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Could you please provide a link to where this was discussed? I seem to
> have missed the mail :/
>
> Aren't meeting minutes enough? They're concise and highlight any thing
> of importance in the meeting, assuming that the participants used their
> zodbot tools well.

Generally, I get little out of looking at the meeting minutes. And I
wouldn't assume every meeting makes good use of zodbot tools. Most
people get more out of a narrative, especially when we're talking about
a larger group than just Fedora contributors.

> Could you give an example of what you intend, for example with the
> latest marketing team meeting logs?
>
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-09-23/fedora-meeting.2013-09-23-19.01.txt
>
> At the moment, I find minutes enough. A quick glance tells me what went
> on in the meeting and if I need to look at the detailed logs :)
> --
> Thanks,
> Warm regards,
> Ankur (FranciscoD)
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha
>
> Join Fedora! Come talk to us!
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat