"Posted On" in Fedora Magazine Template

Chris Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Tue Sep 24 18:00:49 UTC 2013

Joe, Tatica said she was going to look at the css to see if she can make it faster, this might be something she can fix while in there :) I will add her to the email - Chris >>> Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com> 09/24/13 1:40 PM >>>Hi all,Who'd be the right person to change the template for Fedora Magazine? Ifyou look at the front page, all the stories have datelines like "Postedon 1 day ago" or "Posted on 3 days ago".The grammar is a bit off, there. It should be "Posted 1 day ago" or"posted 3 days ago" not "on days ago." Can we get that changed? Or, better yet, just have the date somethingwas posted? (e.g. "Posted 24 September 2013")Best, jzb-- Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hatjzb at redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/Twitter: @jzb  | http://dissociatedpress.net/-- marketing mailing listmarketing at lists.fedoraproject.orghttps://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing